Our principal product ranges all feature white LED packages exclusively produced to KKDC designs.
The best patented Toyoda Gosei dice and patent phosphors procured directly from
their makers are packaged to our specification for each chosen colour temperature and
luminous output rating.
We control the chromaticity and binning of our LED production and through our use of the premium, patented Mitsubishi phosphor, a high Colour Rendering Index (>90), with significantly superior R9 values, is now featured in a large majority of products with U-line products (CRI 97) for the most exacting display lighting applications.
Unified LED source design delivers distinctively consistent and stable colour
performance across all KKDC SMD LED product ranges.
Designers can achieve colour
matching across whole projects and consistency between projects with excellent
results both in ‘stand-alone’ LED locations and in mixed technology lighting schemes.
Every length of KKDC linear LED product manufactured is etched with a unique project
code and the LED’s within are traceable. If a project is duplicated
or extended or if products are damaged in use – even years after installation – we
ensure an accurate colour match by manufacturing LED packages to the same colour
For some custom applications our control of package design even allows
our products to be matched with specific project colour requirements.
- Visible and measured colour consistency – within linear products, between
product ranges and across multiple projects over time.
- KKDC colour temperatures and hue characteristics – our specification through
- Flexible or rigid PCB; the colour characteristics remain the same in all KKDC SMD
- Toyoda Gosei dice and proprietary blending of patented phosphors for a unique
KKDC LED package.
- High CRI with premium, patented Mitsubishi phosphor for superior R9 values.
- s-line and e-line - Colour consistency choice to match project requirements.
- KKDC colour characteristics are developed, tested and tuned in collaboration
with leading lighting designers.